Saturday, October 1, 2011

red flags

There's a girl in my home town who I do find physically attractive but that's pretty much it. I couldn't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't at least tell you "I'm sorry (for your loss)" or "my condolences" when you let them know that your grandmother, for example, has died.

She seemed surprised and looked incredulosly at me when my mom recounted how I was prepared to give her one of my kidneys. She even asked me whether that was true. It was not the first time that I noticed that she can be very sceptical. Why would my mom lie to her about something like that? I find it impolite that she wanted me to confirm my mom's true story because she implied with her behavior that she doesn't believe what my mom was telling her.

My on&off-crush can be very sweet sometimes. For instance, when she stands up for me even though it isn't necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment