Saturday, August 6, 2011

so deep, so real, yet so impossible

A few days ago, you told me that you still do not fall in love. A few years ago, you confided in me that you had never been in love. I guess that's why you are envious of people who fall in love and who can show their feelings. In my opinion, you have this part in you but it's lying dormant for some reason. It just needs to be awakened. Maybe you'll grow into yourself one day.

My mind knows that I'm wrong for you and that you're not right for me - not just because you claim to be straight. I don't want to change you but you'd have to be a different kind of person to make me happy. You lack of alot of the traits that I look for in a potential partner and I'm not what you're looking for either. Nevertheless, I deeply care about you. I'm absolutely sure that no amount of time or distance could alter what I feel for you.

(added September 26th, 2011: a few weeks ago I read Rumi's quote "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there's a field. I'll meet you there" and I like it a lot because it says in my opinion that love is possible if people learn to accept and tolerate each other's differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment